I finally got the chance to update my blog! =)
Anyways, This is like old news and recent news of things happening that past few days/weeks. But couple weeks ago, My boyfriend & I went to his friend terry's house to watch the football game. College football to be more specific. It was the Utes VS. Pittsburgh. Now I'm not those type of chicks who's into sports. But I am a fan of the Utes. And will represent them =) Anyways... the game was pretty intense at the ending of the game because it was a tie breaker. So of course they do OT to score a point to have a winning game. Well Lucky for us, The Utes scores 3pts and wins the first game of the college football season. whoo
But as the game was going. I took some pics of my boyfriend friends dog. Never have I seen a dog sit like to beg for treats. He's a cute dog though.
So This past weekend, My boyfriend & I & His sister went out to eat at this sushi place in West Jordan, Utah. The Place was called Sakana.. Idk if i have the place spelled correctly. But Place was pretty pricey for dinner. It's like eating at Red Lobster. Food was okay. I only had a Chicken salad and Mussel Shooters. I didn't get any or eat any sushi this time. I was craving it at the time. I really doubt I'll be eating there any time soon.
So I'm not sure if you watch Michelle Phan's youtube videos. But one of her recent videos is the Homemade DIY nose strips. Well I thought the nose strips picks up dirt, White heads/Black heads. So I went and bought Gelatin Unflavored and thought why not try it on my boyfriends back since he had somewhat a rough/soft back. And we were seriously bored, so we experimented it on his back. hehe it sure did pick up most of his tiny hairs. Especially a few of his ingrown hairs. I didn't see any black heads or white. So it somewhat worked. Made his back made more smoother, then before starting the process. The only bad thing about this. The smell was so HORRIBLE! Smelt like dogs pee. I was like hun. Smells like as if lion & king peed in here and i spread all of it on your back. But he couldn't smell it cause he's had a stuffy nose. But it was not a pleasant smell at all.. If you guys want to try. Put 1 tsp of gelatin and 1 tsp of milk. mix. microwave it for 10 secs. and apply somewhat kinda hot to warm, cause it dries up quick if u don't apply it fast enough. But with my boyfriend I did extra measures and a little bit longer, bout extra 10 secs to heat up. even then I microwaved it more so that its kinda more runny so its easy to apply and doesn't dry as quick if it's gooey.
Yes! MOON CAKE season has come around this time of the year. I love love moon cakes. Especially the white one. I don't know what its called. But its sure delicious! I think I've tried the brown ones before. But I'm afraid its not tasty. So I always go for the white one. I've been enjoying it a lot. But I ate it all. Took me 3 days to finish it. It' just too sweet if i keep eating it. =) Well more posts to come!











love those food pics Jen.. Its making me hungry. Honesty, I don't know how to eat moon cake. lol I hated it ever since I was a little girl and I never tried it again since.
ReplyDeleteLol.. only the mussel shooters are making me hungry. they were good!
ReplyDeleteI think you'll like the white one like me. I use to like the brown ones, but i think it has a weird taste to it. But for sure the white one is just sweet. You'll have to try a piece one day. =)