Tuesday, November 23, 2010

22nd Birthday Weekend!

So November 19th was my birthday! woo! lol
Ill just stick to pics... So lazy to type in this crazy weather, well updating cause the weather outside!

~11/23/2010~
crazy B L I Z Z A R D!

Only about an hr in when this pic was taken. lol jocked this pic frm the boyfriend.

Mine & the boyfriend husky, she's just lovin' this nonsense weather.
Thanks Leang! =)
I loved it all!
Such a creative card & saying.
Bf did a great job on the flowers!

Samples

What I actually bought at sephora! Needed to restock my makeup!
Belgian Chocolate. I hope its good.
Delllllicious Lobsterita!

Lovely Juicy earrings frm Leang! =)
3 days before this b l i z z a r d!

6 comments:

  1. awww I love all of the pics Jen! Glad you had an awesome Birthday :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps. I love your blog layout. LOl I need to redo Mine :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks leang!
    its all brown and gold lol. was thinking thanksgiving theme. soon it'll be like a Christmas theme. hopefully they have some cute ones on. but i had a hard time with the banner at first. it was so frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. do some reviews on all of these makeup goodies you got please...lol

    ReplyDelete