PS~~~ I'm no pro at eye makeup. Especially eye shadows! >____<
![]() |
| Here's the colors I used. Btw there's 2 more colors in this palette-ish. I just covered it w/ the slider. |
May I say I love this Liquid Eye Liner?!!
I wanted a liquid eyeliner that dries fast, as soon as I apply it on my eyelids. So I asked one of the sephora sales associate to show me which eyeliner she recommends w/o it smudging to my eyelids when I open. She recommended me Hourglass. A Japanese Product. From what she said anyways. At first when she tested it on my hands I was thinking ehhh... I don't like how the black turned out. But it does dry FASSSSSSSSSST! It dries in a dual matte black. But I do love the tip of it. It doesn't move around like the other liquid liners out there when sometimes where you wipe once, that its just in a different area of your eyes (especially for those who has shaky hands) and u have to use makeup remover to remove that mark. And with this one you can get that precise line you want on your eyes. But the bad thing about this is that I have to apply more then one coat of this on to get the black I want.
![]() |
| Here's a view of the Calligraphy Liquid Eyeliner |
![]() |
| W/O Mascara |
![]() |
| W/ Mascara |
![]() |
| In #2 |
I've been using this concealer for about 2 weeks now. I wanted to get a concealer with a brush. I was tired of using the "Amazing" concealer I tested out before. I just hated the fact that I had to squeeze out the product, when sometimes I squeeze to a point where I think I have enough. But in reality I over squeezed the product, that I have left overs on my hands. Which all went to waste because I cant put it back in the little tube. So with this new concealer I push at the other end to get the product going at the brush. And I just dab it on where I need to conceal. And just using my fingers to blend it out. It has this creamy texture to it. Better then compared to the "Amazing" one because with that one. Its alot more heavier. So far I'm lovin' this product.
![]() |
| Swap of the stuff I used above. |
I use the clinique "GEL" hydratant as a moisturizer. I put this on after every shower to keep my skin from drying up. I do have dry/oily skin. So this is one of the best products I've used so far. It helps maintain my dry and oily skin. Especially when I have makeup on. I've been using this product since July. Already Purchased my 2nd Bottle in November. A little goes a long way!
Clinique All About Eyes! I Absolutely love this product. I tend to get dry skin around my eyes. And nothing has worked. Not even lotion. Even though it's not made for the face. I just hated how I had dry skin around my eyes. And when I put makeup on. It just looks like cracked up skin and peely looking. So back when I was out looking for a moisturizer, The sephora sales associate gave me a sample of this product. I just loved it ever since. I finally got the full size =) You don't really need a lot either. like a pea size is good enough for both eyes.
MINI BLACK FRIDAY HAUL!!
![]() |
| Got 1 extra each of Winter Cranberry & Winter Candy Apple. Didn't need to re-add em to the pic. |
So I didn't do much of a shopping because I had to work black friday! YES! a HUGE bummer! I worked from 5:20am-1:00pm It was HORRIBLE!! My feet was killing me towards the end of my shift. I was HUNGRY & EXHAUSTED!! All towards the end of my shift! Luckily we had a potluck, but even that didn't fill me up cause we only got a 20 min break from our shift. It was so busy at the bath & body works. And it was also my FIRST black friday EVER! Sorry to say but when they put me out to help with bagging (was cashier most of my shift). I wanted to just pass out! I was so exhausted I was not listening to a word to the girls talking at me. So they pretty much talked to themselves. I just did not feel like making a conversation at that moment. Or at least pretend I was listening and when they look away I would space out. I got A LOT of sleep after work. What sucked is that I work early that next day. So I passed out at 12 am that night. I could not keep my eyes open any longer. But even after work I, Yes retarded me Stood in line to purchase some hand soaps and some socks! O____o I could not believe I did that. But HEY! I've been wanting these soaps for so long, and especially the sock on the middle! With 6 soaps and 3 socks I got a killer deal. $23 bucks! When originally 6 soaps is $20. and the two outer socks are $3 bucks each and the middle one is $5. My manager did not use my associates discounts. She just took that additional $10 off coupon we have going on in the store. They are the most comfy socks I have ever worn! And they have a scent too! Not after you wash em tho. =(
I love my new mitten!! I've been needing one since the snow hit! I got these at aeropostale for $$7 bucks! Original price for this is $20. But they have a 70% off sale this past week. =)
PS!
This drink is yummy! Its the taste of Sparkling Apple Cider! But this has a hint of Alcohol in it! Probably the first drink I like when my bf & I attend our friends kick-back. Because I HATE strong alc & beer! This one is just perfect!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Such a long post!! But Hope you Enjoyed!



















loved it. Thanks for the reviews miss. I want to try that Diorshow mascara now :(
ReplyDeleteYou should! I'm totally obsessed with my mascara.
ReplyDelete