Sunday, August 29, 2010

It's Been 10 Yrs Since My Dad Had Passed Away....



My Dad.

I <3 Pig Meat! =p
I Wish We Have 10k Bills.
Money, Gold, & Clothes.
Brothers Writing Info So Things Can Go Directly To My Dad.
Gotta Light Those Inscents somehow.
Starting The Burning.
My Mom Told My Older Brother That Those Lrg Inscents Were For Weddings. LOL
So Much Has Been Burned.
So.. 10 years ago yesterday August 28th 2010. My dad passed away from lung cancer. It was not a great year for my family, Well neither year is good for my family. But we do what we do best to keep our heads held high. Cause we know everything will be okay. I was about 11 turning 12 at the time. I was still young. I didn't really know what was going on at the time. I just look around seeing everyone in my family (Including: Cousins, Brother & Sister, Uncles, Aunts Etc...) crying. I just knew he wasn't well at the time. The Buddhist Monks came just in time as he passed away to give him a praying or blessing. His viewing and funeral was held at McDougal here in Taylorsville Utah. Many great & close friends came to give their blessings & to the family for our lost. I was surprised by how many people had showed up. I wish I could scan some pics that I have the day of the funeral. But I think it would be just awkward posting funeral pics up. So I'll be posting pics from what I captured yesterday. But I really do miss him with all my heart. I loved my dad so much. I was for sure a daddy's girl. I would always lay with him when he comes home from work. Go places with him. Make him tea or black coffee when he wanted some. Watch him cook things on the grill. He's always taken well care of me & my brothers. Life was worth it when he was around. I still think & shed the tears for him when times are rough in my life. But I know he's there by our sides in spirit. There's times where I just wanted to be a rebel, But I know that's not the example he wants me to teach my siblings. I do regret the things I have done in the past. Because if he was around, I know he'll be so disappointed in me. But I know I still disappoint him now even if he see's what I do. But that's just how life is. You'll disappoint a parent, But in the end they'll always love you no matter the situation.
But as the day went on. I spent some time with my boyfriend & his sister Kim. We went to petsmart to get the dogs some treats & shampoo. Then later we got some food at Gossip (Not quite satisfying, I should stick to what I know is good there). Then chilled for the rest of the day at his house.
Until next time =)
----Jen

I Don't Think King Likes Collars. (On Our Way To Petsmart)
Tropical Fruit Mix <3
LOL.  Yeah, He Doesn't Like Things Around His Neck.
Hahah.. He Just Fell Down, Didn't Wanna Move.
LOL Hahaha He Cracks Me Up. His Puppy Sad Face.
For Sure He's Acting Innocent. But Ran Around After I Took It Off

2 comments: