Saturday, August 28, 2010

Trip To The Saltair- The Great Salt Lake!

We're On Our Way! =)

SoOoo Close!

And We're HERE!

Getting His Camera Ready! Woooot!

A Few People Swimming In The Smelly Lake

"Do We Have To Walk Out To The Lake?"

=P

Says "In Your Face!"

Yupp It Says It All =)

Apparently He Used His Shoes Instead... Loser!

His Results

Ahhh Dead Bird!

Yupp.. He's Far Away From Me!

Was A pretty Wet Ground This Area.

=)

So Pretty!

Almost Home! =)

Boyfriends Big Ol' Camera, Also Super Heavy!

Shoes Were So Dirty When I Got Home


So... The other day my boyfriend & I decided its time we go take some pictures. So we made a trip down to The Great Salt Lake! Since I've seen some gorgeous pics from friends. So why not go see what this place has to offer. I go there, its just a HUGE flat land. Thinking to myself. I wonder how the pics are gonna turn out. Well it looks like my photographer (boyfriend) did an amazing job. Not just cause he's my boyfriend I'm being nice. But the results says it all. =) Overall the experiences was okay. It was my first time going there and I've lived in Utah all my life. It was such a hot day, with cool wind. But still the heat like over powered the wind. Half way out my boyfriend was complaining how he doesn't wanna walk to the lake anymore. Because it was so hot and he was getting tired from walking there. As we're like a foot or so away from the lake the ground got a little bit more wet. I felt like I was gonna sink in or something lol just kidding. But then as we got closer. It started to smell like rotten eggs or something. Then we got use to the smell. But even closer to the lake there was like small tiny bugs flying around. Like as if you were surrounded by bee's; like that feeling. We spent at least a good 20-30 mins at the lake til it was so hot that I just wanted to leave the place. Walking back was just torture! It reminded me the day we were in Vegas July 2009. Ughh! Worst! 100+ Degrees Fahrenheit out in Vegas. But the hotness from the lake was not that bad. But just that feeling walking back to the car in the hotness (like walking from a new york new york hotel to paris hotel) and you're all tired just looking at how far you are, It was just a drag walking to the car. And I sure did love the a/c on the way home! =) More posts to come!

Previews of some of the shots my boyfriend took of me! =)


First Picture Pose!






One Of My Fav's! =)

2 comments:

  1. you should make the pictures bigger Jen. I love big pictures. Lol. But yes Dave is getting good.. :D love the pics..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lemme Know if theyre better now.

    ReplyDelete