Friday, October 15, 2010

My Review: Maybelline| Color Sensational

When I first saw this drugstore lipstick ad, I was like yes! another lipstick stainer! Why I love it? Because it stays on all day. Doesn't come off, Of course that's why its a stainer. But here's the pros & cons about this lipstick...

Pros:
  • Stains the lip color
  • Has an amazing smell to all of it. (Which I think they all smell the same. Its fruity)
  • Its a decent price for a lip stainer.

Cons:
  • Isn't easy to apply
  • Color isn't how it looks. On me anyways
  • Doesn't come with a chapstick end to hydrate your lips.
  • Packing sucks butt taking off.
I bought the Feelin' Rosy at Target since I thought target was cheaper. ($6.27?) <--w/ tax. The other two I bought them at wal mart. ($5.50 ea) <--w/o tax. They were about the same price. Target is just a few cents differences. At the time i was looking for Wink of Pink since the model had that gorgeous shade! I was amazed like "I had to get it" thing. But honestly, I don't think I'll be purchasing anymore of this lip stainer. I love love love my Maybelline| Superstay Lip color in #740 & #798 My most wearable color. Especially the 740 one. its a light pink. Looks more natural.And it stains really good. The color comes out how the color looks on the outside. It has that chapstick conditioner on the other end of this lipstick. But you gotta apply it carefully because it stains quick so u don't want uneven lines. But make sure your lips are chapped. because u don't want that dried looking effect ones it's been applied. But when you wash any of those lip stainers off, Make sure you rub it hard enough for it to come off or else you will have little areas with that lip color.


The Color Of The Caps Are The Colors Its' Suppose To Be

There's No Way In Heck I Was Going To Put This Color On My Lips Again. TOO dark!




In The Buff

I rubbed it twice with makeup remover.

Wink Of Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment