Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Y o g u r t L a n d

So this past weekend, as usual. Spent the day with the boyfriends family. We went out to get some Chinese food at Pearl Express.  Dellllllllliciousness. =) Anyways.. The boyfriend wanted to go get some ice cream afterwards. But his sister suggested to go to yogurtland. I must say it was delicious. I got Juicy Peach Tart.. I didn't like the other flavors they weren't that satisfying to me. I have a diff taste then anyone I know of. But you can get as much yogurt and toppings as much as you would like. I got just enough to fill me up cause I don't want it to go to waste if I couldn't finish it. But when you go pay, they weight it and tell you how much its going to cost you. =) I hope to go get some more of this soon. Cause I'm craving for it right now.. hehehe.

PS: They let you do testers in small cups, if you ask them for some and you can taste it before really getting the yogurt you like.

Juicy Peach Tart & Raspberry & Mango's & Strawberries =)

2 comments:

  1. No madame. Its at Jordan Landing. The one at gateway is juicy berry :)

    ReplyDelete