![]() |
| I Use That Brush To Get Off Excess Nail Polish Off My Skin. |
B&BW
So some you may know I'm an employer for Bath&Body Works here in Utah. I started just last month before I went off to Vegas for my boyfriend 22nd birthday. I had a lot of fun there. Anyways.. I'm starting to love the place!! Except I got hired at the wrong time. They started to do constructions the way I take myself to work. So I've been late twice >____< which is super bad!! Like days I leave early there's no road work or lane changes, and days that I kinda leave early; enough time for me to get to work anyways. There's like road work and lane changes. So it bugs me!! So I got some pocket hand sanitizers! =) I bought 10 diff smells. And like 4 Sanitizer holder thingy. haha.. But sadly I only have a few smells in the pic cause I gave my boyfriend one, for his car. (I also have one hanging in my car) Cause with him shipping stuff his hands are dirty! And then I gave his sister 2 smells that she likes. unfortunately it was the 2 smells I loved! Should've tooken those out of the pile for myself to use. LOL. I also bought 2 car air fresheners. I have the apple smell in my car. And I gave my boyfriends mother sweet pea for her car. Total was 20 bucks. which is not bad at all... cause those car fresheners aren't cheap on its own w/o any discounts.
Cosmoprof
As some may not know. I went to Paul Mitchell (Beauty School) So I also get discounts on beauty products. Stores only though. =( Cosmoprof is a store that has professional items. Not like sallys. You get the real deal like salons would put on your hair/nails. So I get a booklet sent to my house each month along with sallys booklet. I saw some sweeeeet deals on shampoos. So I made a trip there to get some shampoos for my brothers to use. I bought Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Lemon Sage Duo for $20 bucks! Isnt that a deal or what? lol If they didn't have this deal I would bought a 15$ bottle a lone for just the shampoo. But they aren't priced the same. Some bottles/fragrances is priced differently so its not technically a $15 bottle each.
I also got this teasing comb for $1.17 I would've gotten a pink one to support breast cancer awareness but it was a hot pink, the breast cancer one was like $7 there was no way I was paying that much for a teasing comb, so i got it in purple. I bought a few more things. But I didn't think it was that important. Just some hairspray and serum that was also on sale. Half way home I forgot my coupon that I had torn out from the booklet. It was a men's woody hair gel. So I do need to make a trip down there before the month ends to get that free item.
XXI
![]() |
| Boyfriend Got Me Some Lilies =) |










great haul Jen.. i have the same necklace as you but in blue instead of pink haha. Omg i want that teasing comb/brush.
ReplyDeletelol really?? thats crazy. didnt know u have a blue one. well u can get one whenever we go nail polish shopping. =)
ReplyDelete