Friday, December 17, 2010

California & Disneyland!

So Dec 2-5 My boyfriend & his family went to California. And of course me, tagging along since my lovely boyfriend bought me an airline ticket! An early Bday gift if I must say. I love him so much!
Anyways... I had an amazing time in California, I have not been there for over 5+ years. SO the trip was well worth it! =) The first night when we landed, His uncle came to pick us up from long beach airport and took us back to his house where we all stayed for the weekend. We got our stuff all settled in, Then we rested for about half hour? We all went to go eat at some place. I forgot what it's called. But the food and drinks was delish. Then we saved some room for dessert at Guppy House. They have the most delicious shaved iced I've ever tasted by far! And not only that it was freaking huge! we had a party of 8 since the grown ups did their own thing and that filled us all. The wait was over 15+ mins long to sit inside. So we sat outside in the chilly (not as cold as Utah at the time) weather, under the heater machine they have outside eating some bomb desserts. The brick toast was also amazing! Then the next day, I went to Fashion Island Mall in Irvine. Mall was gorgeous! Too bad I wasted time in one store (forever 21) I saw the cutest coat ever!! But my boyfriend wasn't there to get it for me since he said if was cold he'd get me a new coat, Since he was so lazy to turn around to let me get my coat. Anyways.. I ended up purchasing a pair of sunglasses instead. Then later Dave's (boyfriend) aunt and mother came to get us since his cousin had to go to her class. She took us to go get our pedicures done. =) Then his cousin's gf came to get us and she took me around to see Irvine etc... Went to another mall called the "The Block" an outside mall. it was kinda small. Didn't really go much cause we had to get home. There I purchased a shirt and belt from forever 21. I Swear California's forever 21 has BETTER clothes from what I see so far at forever 21. After the block we had a little party for his cousins birthday. She turned 6. She was so cute. they had pinata, face painting, pin the tail on the donkey. etc... it was chill for a little girls birthday. =)
And FINALLY! The next day. We got to go to Disneyland! =)
Disneyland was so amazing! We were there for 12 hrs! Longest I've ever been at an amusement park. Well if you think about it, waiting in line for rides, We went on a weekend = BUSY! And resting to eat. The longest ride I've ever waited long for was Space Mountain! The ride was so fun! BUT! so NOT worth the wait! 1 hr and 40ish mins waiting >___< If anyone hasn't gone on that ride. I would fast pass it for sure!
And I also got an artwork done there. It's kinda pricey, But it's worth it to me. Because I haven't been to Disneyland since my dad last took us. So I wanted to bring back a memory that will stay with me. I got to see him hand paint some of the characters. He's such an amazing artist! At the end of the night, everyone was exhausted. No one can barely walk like 5-6 hours into Disneyland.
And our last day, We went to eat at a place called Boiling Crab. Bunch of seafood. Delicious seafood! Afterward, we went to south coast plaza mall. SUCH a huge mall! Dave's cousin told me that one side of the mall is high end. And the other end is kinda on a cheap/ clearances area. Something like that. I wanted to go into the Louis Vuitton Store so badly! They have two of that store in the mall. One on the high end, One on the other end. And the mall isn't connected. You would have to cross a bridge to go onto the other side of the mall. Now why can't Utah malls be big? And have high end purse stores?

Overall... The last two weeks was amazing. Thanks to my amazing boyfriend. Amazing birthday weekend. And then an amazing California weekend.




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvOcRYU_d5k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLVYBH1S-aM

2 comments:

  1. Oommgee i love that top Jen, so cute. I'm glad you had fun, I wish i get to go somewhere fun like you. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is. i love anything with laces, as long as they are put together nicely.

    you will one day =) whenever jimmy wants to take you.

    ReplyDelete