Thursday, December 30, 2010

Wennnnnnndover!

So on Monday Dave decided to go to wendover to buy picks for the football game. Thinking he will win money, Which so far.. I think he's losing. Anyways.. I played a little bit on the slots machine. I was up 30 dollars. Then as I kept playing I got down to 20$ so I stopped before I end up with no money. I really liked playing Lobster Mania. super fun game. Then dave went to play at the tables. and guess what? We got ID... He says the only reason he got ID'd was because I was there?! Which could be true. Im pretty short and young. haha. Its funny to watch them know i pass the age to be on the floor. But what i hate about wendover is that.. when you go home you smell like cigs. So i wear certain clothes & jacket, I really hate smokers! they ruin my nose and lungs. anyways.. on the way there, there was so much fog in just a small area. like 5 mins down filled with fogs! but on the way back home; It was even scarier!! the whole ride home was all foggy... so foggy that you can barely see where youre going. I seriously felt like a ghost would walk in those fogs. Cause of how many car accidents and people dying from those accidents. haha.. so i shut my eyes hoping the next time i open them the area is clear. well i guessed wrong. fog all the way til the freeway exit. =(

On the way.

2 comments:

  1. holly crap, lol the picture is scary Jen, it is like something from a scary movie lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL i was gonna say that in the post. but i was thinking of it. just imagine a person in those fogs. lol CREEEEEEEEPY!

    ReplyDelete