So I hope everyone had a great Christmas. Now it's time for NEW YEARS! =)
I've been sick with the flu so I haven't felt like updating anything. It wasn't fun being sick. I could barely eat a full meal w/o thinking about puking. but thanks to my lovely boyfriend. He took me to go get some soup from Mi La Cai Noodle House. =)
 |
| Wonton Soup w/ Egg Noodles |
anyways, just wanted to share a couple items.. I'm NOT a sports girl. I don't watch sports. But I'm a fan of the Utes.. VS has college outfits and NFL outfits online. Well certain teams anyways... But I got a Utes jacket and sweats. I love love it so much! its a little big on me, well the jacket anyways. But im hoping it will shrink just a little when its done washing and dried.
 |
| Xmas Gift From Dave =) |
 |
| Back details of the jacket. |
 |
| Sweats |
 |
| Front details of the jacket |
Ps How Cute Is This Wallflower?!
 |
| Japanese Cherry Blossom |
lol... i loved your pink Utes sweat set :)
ReplyDeleteI love it too! =) Thanks!
ReplyDelete